Monday, June 18, 2018

Week 17 Update

Almost halfway there (since I'm doing a csection at 37 weeks)! The babies are doing great. My sickness is still pretty bad.. but other than that I'm doing fine. My belly button is starting to flatten out which is pretty cool. My stomach is definitely getting very round and everyone keeps talking about how much I'm starting to show.

The babies went a couple days where they didn't move much at all. I started freaking out but I got my Doppler out yesterday and found them right away. They started moving as soon as I found them. They hate that thing lol!

We haven't had any more big baby buys yet. Just clothes occasionally. We are in the middle of planning my shower which I can't wait for. 140 days or less until my babies get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment