Thursday, January 18, 2018

Is this a bad sign of things to come?

We are now 4 days away from starting my stimulation injections for IVF. I ordered the donor sperm and had it shipped on Monday to arrive on Wednesday. My RE's office called me this morning to say that the vial arrived completely thawed and useless. Apparently, the current ice storm in Louisiana where my cryobank is at affected the delivery. Thankfully, the cryobank is sending a replacement vial free of charge for us. They are shipping it next Monday since I didn't actually need it until retrieval in 2 weeks. I'm just very glad that my RE advised me to order my vial early in case something like this happened.

Also, today we found out the results of DH's fifth semen analysis, and as expected, he still does not have any sperm. Even though we expect this result, it still really sucks. Just 2 more birth control pills, tonight and tomorrow. I'm starting to get so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment