Thursday, January 25, 2018


Last night was the first night I had to "shoot up" somewhere other than home. I had to take my meds to church (1 hour away) in a small ice chest and do my shots in one of the side buildings during service. It went ok though and I didn't have any issues. My husband is working out of state right now so I'm doing the shots by myself now. I actually like it more than when someone does it for me because I can control it better.

Today is the first day I've woken up feeling just awful. I started another medicine last night - Low Dose Naltrexone. It gave me crazy dreams all night and this awful headache this morning. Also, when I ben over my stomach now hurts. I'm not sure if it's from the shots or my ovaries. Stim night 4 is tonight at my in-law's house since I'm staying there so my MIL can ride with me to my appointment tomorrow morning.

Poke Count:

Arm: 2  Stomach: 6  Ultrasound: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment