Thursday, August 30, 2018

Weeks 26-27 Update

I'm now 27w4d pregnant. I'm considering myself in the third trimester although I know some places don't say you are until 28 weeks. I only have 9.5 weeks to go before the babies come. I've been feeling pretty crappy lately. I've been at both the hospital and my OB's office for high blood pressures. I'm swelling soooo bad now that I'm pretty much in constant pain.


I had my baby shower last weekend and it was really nice. I only have a couple more things to buy before the babies come.


My next MFM appointment/growth scan is next Tuesday and my next OB appointment is next Wednesday. After that, I'll switch to every 2 weeks and then in October I'll switch to every week. I also have my glucose test at my OB's office next week. I did another 24 hour urine test yesterday so I'm waiting on the results from that today.


I've gained a lot of weight, about 38 pounds since I started. My OB told me a lot of that is swelling though and not to worry about it. It's so hard though as I'm terrified I won't be able to lose it after the babies come. My stomach is still small for having twins, but my legs and huge. As of right now I still don't have any stretch marks on my stomach.


My OB put me on Zoloft because I was having a lot of prenatal depression and anxiety. It sucks though because it gives me a headache and makes me sick. I still have to take my Zofran every day to keep from throwing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment