Monday, August 13, 2018

Weeks 24-25 Update

I'm now 25w1d. I've passed the viability mark for the babies!! They've been growing well. At my 24 week appointment they each weighed 1lb6oz. They're doing their practice breathing motions now. I've been dealing with contractions more often now and they're starting to get more uncomfortable. I actually went to the hospital with them last night but everything checked out okay. They did a test to see if I was at an increased risk of delivering in the next 2 weeks which came back negative thank goodness. As far as my weight gain I'm at 26 pounds now. It's a little more than I'd like to see but I'm carrying it very well. I'm mostly all stomach at this point and my belly button is flat now and slightly protrudes at the top. Still no stretch marks on my stomach at all, although I do have a few creeping up my side/back. I don't go to the doctor again until 28 weeks, and then I will switch to every 2 weeks. At 32 weeks I'll switch to a minimum of once a week until delivery assuming no other complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment