Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 11 Update

I may start doing these each month instead of each week as not much is going on right now. I'm still very sick every day and I now have to take Zofran twice a day or I'm constantly throwing up. We are doing my gender reveal on May 27, so less than 3 weeks away. I can't wait I'm so excited to by clothes. I have some family that is coming into town this weekend for my brother's birthday, so I'm excited about seeing them. I haven't gained any weight in the past month or so, but my stomach definitely is harder and getting rounder. I crave sweets some especially Froot Loops with marshmallows. I can pretty easily find the babies with the Doppler now and they seem to be the most active in the mornings. I just cant wait to feel them moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment