Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Week 14 Update - Gender Announcement

At 14 weeks I'm feeling pretty decent. I still stay sick if I don't take Zofran, so I'm still taking that twice a day. I've only gained about half a pound over the last week or two, so I'm at 136 now (started at 130). My energy seems to mostly be back. I do get backaches more often now. My stomach is very round and I'm obviously pregnant now even to strangers. The twins are measuring perfect, which leads me to the exciting news for the week :)

We went to our gender ultrasound on Saturday. Just me and my husband went, and we planned on doing the reveal for everyone else Sunday. Baby A showed it's parts with nor problem and we were so excited. However, Baby B decided to cross its legs and not budge. I did jumping jacks, drank a Sprite, left and came back 30 minutes later and it was still not cooperating. We finally got it to move enough that the tech was 98% sure she knew what Baby B was:)

We did our reveal on Sunday and everyone was soooo excited to find out we are having a BOY and a GIRL!!! The girl is Baby B, so we're hoping she's still a girl when we go to confirm tomorrow lol! Me, my mom and my grandma went shopping yesterday and got a ton of stuff. I'm just so thankful and excited about my twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment