Thursday, May 24, 2018

Week 13 Update

So I just realized I'm like 3 days late on doing my weekly update lol! Oops! I'm now in my second trimester and still throwing up every day. It does seem to be getting a little better though. My stomach as really "popped" more and is pretty round now. I've felt a tiny bit of movement especially at night. My fatigue is much better now and I seem to have more energy throughout the day.

The most exciting thing though is in just TWO days I find out the genders of the babies. We are doing the reveal for everyone else in three days on Sunday. I'm beyond excited and I can't wait to find out. Me and DH are going shopping after our ultrasound on Saturday and I finally get to buy baby clothes! I'll probably post the reveal stuff on here with my 14 week update next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment