Thursday, July 6, 2017

First Visits Scheduled

DH and I have been doing better since I last posted.  Both of our immediate families now know that there are problems and they are willing to help as much as they can.  We set up his appointment with the urologist for July 17 at 10:45, and our first RE consult for August 17 at 10:30.  We may have to reschedule the RE appointment depending on what the urologist says/does.  DH is really hoping he can magically "fix" him and we will be able to have a child naturally, but I just don't see that happening.  We will see though, I'm trying to remain positive.  I think I'll be ovulating this weekend and this is the first time I haven't cared about it at all in the past year.  It's kind of nice actually.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you'll be getting more answers! Azoospermia can be much more complicated than just "there's no sperm." Some of the causes can be treated!
    Can't wait to hear an update! ❤️

    ReplyDelete