Monday, July 3, 2017

Absolutely destroyed right now

DH's SA came back... there were zero sperm present. My OB has referred us to an urologist and then to a RE. We can't afford either at this point as DH doesn't have good insurance at all and the fertility doctor will be completely out of pocket. So for now, it looks like kids are out of the question for us. Hopefully in a few years when we can afford to do all the testing and treatments we can try again. I'm so glad we started young and we do still have time. I'm completely destroyed by this as I was certain it was me and that DH was fine. The worst part is we can't even just do an IUI at this point or IVF. We can't have our own biological kids and that's the worst thing I've ever had to hear.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Haley. 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

    I am SO sorry. There are no words...
    I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete