Monday, July 24, 2017

Still waiting.. Cycle 13 has arrived

Cycle 13 arrived with a vengeance yesterday around noon. At least I was fully expecting it so I didn't cry this month. I was apparently right about my Ovulation day as I had a normal 15 day LP which is perfectly normal for me. It was a 29 day cycle which is also normal for me. We are still waiting on DH's test results and we are both about to go bonkers. Poor DH can't even sleep at night it's on his mind so much. I'll update this post if we receive them today. Fingers crossed...

UPDATE on 7/25 - The docot's office called and said all of DH's results won't be in until next week. Pretty bummed about that.  They did tell me that his testosterone was around 250 which is very low for his age.  That is usually indicative of high FSH which means non-obstructive azoospermia.  He's pretty upset about this as am I. We are waiting on the other test results to confirm this diagnosis.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry there isn't more good news 😞 What are the treatment options if wars continue to show it as a hormonal imbalance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing really. We can try TESE to see if we can find any sperm.

    ReplyDelete