Thursday, June 29, 2017

Why do people try to "help"?

Having a meltdown at work because a family member sent me a song about "In God's Time" and said it made her think about me. I know she's just trying to help but it did the complete opposite. I'm so sick of hearing that. I'm a very religious person and always have been, but I'm so tired of hearing about how this will happen when God's ready for it to. I agree with that statement, but I don't want anyone to tell me that. It makes it even worse that I have a legitimate concern that I'll never have kids at all. TTC #1sucks so much because I really don't know if I'll ever get to be a mom. I'm just sick of people trying to help and telling me it'll all be alright. I've considered telling everyone I'm back on birth control just so they'll leave me alone and let me deal with this by myself. I don't want help I just want a baby now.

1 comment: