Monday, June 5, 2017

My Introduction

This blog is about me and my DH of almost 1 year. I came off birth control in July 2016 after having been on it (the shot and pill) for almost 5 years. October 2016 was my first regular ovulatory cycle. Since then I have had regular 28 day cycles with the exception of 2 random 36-37 day cycles in the middle. I've yet to have my first BFP. My husband and I have yet to start any testing, as we are waiting for our 1 year anniversary to pass. I decided to start this blog to help me redirect my focus from stressing about TTC and the TWW to doing something somewhat productive. Stay tuned for more posts.

A little bit more about me. I'm pretty young but I have a desire to have a large family. I'm a paralegal and I am considering going back to law school. I absolutely love Kentucky Wildcats sports, and I think about having a baby 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment