Tuesday, June 6, 2017

It's really starting to hurt..

It's really starting to hurt whenever I have to see a Facebook post of another person who "accidentally" got pregnant. Or someone who started trying around the sam time as me and they already have their baby in their arms. It's starting to hurt whenever people ask when I'm going to have one, and then when I say I don't know yet they say well it'll happen at the right time. I know people mean well, but this is pretty much the worst part about TTC. Trying not to get jealous over other people's happiness. Trying not to resent people and shut them out because they have what I want so bad. Up until now I've been obsessed over getting pregnant, but now I'm obsessed with wanting a baby. I never knew there was a difference until recently. I just want a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment