Thursday, February 22, 2018

FET #1 - Baseline Appointment

I have horrible luck! I went in for my baseline ultrasound and blood work today, and of course I have cysts on both ovaries. I'm waiting on my blood work to come back, but if they're estrogen producing I'll have to most likely cancel my transfer and go on birth control which I despise. Birth control makes me a crazy person. Plus I just really REALLY hate waiting, and another set back is probably going to make me have another hormonal breakdown.

On the bright side, my period has finally slowed down to normal and my lining is under 5mm today which is good. Just waiting on the instruction phone call from CNY....

Update - the nurse called and said they won't get my results back until tomorrow (they close at 12 on Thursdays), but that the cysts are most likely not estrogen producing. She gave me instructions to start taking my meds tomorrow as long as all my blood work looks okay when they review it tomorrow morning. So I start Estradiol pills tomorrow and I go back for a lining check next Friday the 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment