Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Last Update Before Beta - 9dp3dt

This cycle looks like it was officially a bust. Still no hint of a line even today at 9dp3dt. Yesterday was the worst. I had a complete emotional meltdown in my bathroom after seeing the negative again. Thankfully yesterday was Mardi Gras so I was able to sulk at home alone all day. I wanted these embryos to stick so badly.

The silver lining is that we do have 15 frozen embryos waiting for us in New York. I plan on jumping straight into a frozen transfer with my next period, which hopefully means transferring around the first week of March. We'' be transferring 2 5AA blasts. This makes me very hopeful that I'll have success with my next transfer since it'll be a frozen transfer and I have perfectly graded blastocysts.

Beta is Friday although I'm definitely expecting it to be negative. My "perfect" IVF cycle didn't have the happy ending we had hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment