Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Transfer Day!!

I'm a little late posting but yesterday was crazy! My transfer was almost an hour late, my first flight got delayed over an hour and we had to run to make our connection, plus stop at a family restroom to do my PIO shot! It was just crazy and we didn't get home until after 11pm last night.

My transfer went great! We transferred two beautiful 3 day embryos. One was actually already at the morula stage and the other was a grade 4 (excellent) 9 cell embryo which is the best they can be at day 3. The other 15 were still growing as of yesterday and almost all of them are good-excellent quality and all are 7-9 cells. We will get a call tomorrow with our final number of embryos that made it to freeze at the day 5 blast stage.

I go back to the doctor next Monday (12th) to recheck my Estradiol, Progesterone and TSH levels, and then my Beta Day is Friday (16th). I think I'll  probably test early at home, because I have 0 patience. I really think it's going to work..


No comments:

Post a Comment