Monday, February 19, 2018

FET #1 - Just waiting....

I did my last PIO shot on Thursday 2/15, and my last Progesterone and Estrogen suppositories on Friday 2/16 morning. I had some spotting last night but nothing today and no cramps yet. I'm so ready to get this cycle started. This is my cycle plan if all goes well:

CD 3: Baseline ultrasound and blood work. Start Estradiol suppositories that night if everything looks good. 2mg twice a day.

CD 10ish: Repeat ultrasound and blood work. If everything looks good (triple striped lining), I'll pick a day the next week to transfer. Most likely March 9th. I'll start PIO and Prometrium 5 days before the transfer.

I plan on transferring 2 5AA hatching blastocysts. My beta will probably be on 3/19. I really, really hope it works this time. If it doesn't I think I'll definitely have to take a break. This process is so hard mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment