Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 6 Update

Today I am 6 weeks and 1 day. The bad nausea and vomiting has finally hit. I wake up sick every morning. I usually feel ok in the middle of the day and the nausea comes back at night. It's pretty miserable. The fatigue is a little bit better but I'm still exhausted every afternoon. I did have a scary episode of brown spotting yesterday which freaked me out, but it only happened once and wasn't accompanied by any cramping so I didn't get it checked out since I have an ultrasound on Wednesday. The babies are the size of chocolate chips/sweet peas this week. I'm still super bloated and look several months pregnant after I eat.

We did our official social media announcement on Easter Sunday. It's pretty scary since now I'm so paranoid that something bad is going to happen, but I try not to think about stuff like that.

We actually bought the twins' cribs this past weekend!! Me and my mom went to Dirt Cheap and found 2 of the cribs we wanted both in white for only $110 each including tax! I was so thrilled since cribs were the main big ticket items I was stressing about. Now we just need to buy a dresser and glider. We put the cribs together last night and they looks great. The only problem is the nursery isn't huge and they take up a lot of space. We can't open the closet door now so we'll have to do an open closet style. I was also able to get a Munchkin diaper pail for $10! My grandmother ordered our Graco double stroller and it'll be here by Friday. Buying stuff for the twins is just so much fun:)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I’m so glad to see an update! I’m sorry the sickness has hit...stay strong!
    Can’t wait to see your baby beans on Wednesday! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete