Monday, April 9, 2018

Week 7 Update

Not much is going on besides I'm still throwing up ever single day even sometimes after taking Zofran. These babies are kicking my butt. We received our double stroller in the mail this week thanks to my grandparents, and we have it in the nursery now too. My next doctor appointment isn't until a week from today when I'll be 8w1d. I'm sooo ready to see the babies again as it's so scary knowing something could happen to one or both of them between the last ultrasound and next week.

Two sort of weird/scary things happened this past week. On Friday I realized that the very bottom of my stomach near my hip bones is now hard and I can't suck it in any more which is such a weird feeling. I can't believe I'm already getting the start of a bump. The other thing that happed was while staying at my parents house over the weekend I tripped and fell on our suitcase and landed right on my stomach. Thankfully I know the babies are still very low and most likely didn't take any impact, but I was very sore and crampy for the rest of the night.

Main Symptoms:

Nausea/Vomiting
Fatigue (this is getting better though)
Cramping
Sore breasts/nipples
Bloating

1 comment: