Tuesday, March 13, 2018

FET #1 - 4dp5dt Line Progression

Today makes 4dp5dt and I got a positive digital!! I took one last night and it was negative, but today my tests were even darker so I took another one and it came right up... PREGNANT! It feels so good to see it in words. I will say I took a Walmart $.88 First Signal which a lot of people swear by and it barely had a line compared to the Clearblue and First Response. My internet cheapie had the tiniest shadow of a line. Those are pretty much useless.

So far my only symptoms are lots of little cramps and major hot flashes. I'm also hungry a lot and have to pee every hour almost but I've been like that since starting the Prednisone.



 
*I'm not sure how to rotate the pictures


HOW I TOLD MY HUSBAND:

He gets home before me, so he was mowing the yard when I got home. I sat out the picture of our embryos with my two first tests and waited what seemed like forever on him to come in. When he finally did he just looked at the test, looked at me and his mouth fell open lol! He said are you serious? He was so excited!!

 
*It's hard to see but the lines are definitely there!
 
HOW WE TOLD OUR PARENTS:
 
 
My parents live about an hour and 15 minutes away, so we couldn't drive to tell them in person last night and I didn't think I could keep it a secret until Wednesday which is when I'll see them again, so we Facetimed them. They were yelling and smiling so much! My husband's parents live 5 minutes away so we went and told them in person. They were so shocked because they didn't think we would be testing this early. His mom went last night and started buying baby stuff! We also told my grandparents and they were also thrilled.


Now we just wait until Monday for my beta results!!

7 comments:

  1. Look at that digital!! 😍😍 Interesting that the Walmart tests and Internet dipsticks didn’t show lines for me either, even when my digital and FRERs were blazing. Guess they’re garbage lol

    I’M SO FRICKIN HAPPY!! Remember that at a certain point, the tests won’t get any darker and that doesn’t mean anything about the viability of the pregnancy, so I’d probably stop testing at home in two days or so (just to save yourself the stress).
    And don’t stop updating! I’m so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The only bad thing about getting a positive so early is now it seems like such a long wait before my first beta and then before my first ultrasound!

      Delete
    2. It definitely makes the first part feel like it takes longer! But every time you get anxious, just run your belly and remember that you have a BABY(IES) snuggled in there!! 😍😍
      When is your due date??

      Delete
    3. November 25th! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday so my pregnancy goal is told hold this baby(ies) in until after I get to eat! LOL!

      Delete
    4. You’ll get your wish! A baby in your arms by the end of 2018 ❤️❤️❤️
      So your first ultrasound will probably be around the first week of May?

      Delete
    5. They said my first one will be a week after my second beta, so that means my first ultrasound should be March 28!

      Delete
    6. I. Cannot. WAIT!

      Delete