Monday, March 12, 2018

This is the moment I've been waiting for...

As of today....

24 Doctor Office Visits
59 Needles
11 Ultrasounds
2 Surgeries
Over $11,000

Equal my first positive pregnancy test! I'm over the moon!! I just had a feeling that this cycle worked. I had a negative internet cheapie this morning, but I couldn't shake the feeling. I bought a 2 pack of FRER on lunch and took it without any hold at all. Less than 3 minutes later I got my first ever BFP.


It's easier to see in person but its a for sure BFP. I just can't believer it. I'm only 3dp5dt and now I'm freaking out that it's probably twins lol! This is the best day ever... I can't wait to tell my husband tonight.

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!!! Yesssss!!!! What a beautiful sight!!! Congratulations, Haley!! 😭😭❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m literally freaking out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to post about your husband’s reaction! AND MORE TESTS!! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete