Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 5 Update

Technically I start new "weeks" on Sundays, but I'm not with my computer until Mondays so all of my updates will be a day late. I'm now 5w1d pregnant. I still don't know how many babies I'm having since my first ultrasound is still 2 days away. The time is crawling by. Pretty much everyone thinks we're having twins including myself so we'll see! I lost most of my symptoms for a couple days, but yesterday my slight nausea and heartburn came back. One symptom that did not go away was crazy fatigue. On Saturday I took a 3 hour nap and still went to bed at 10pm and slept all night until 9am. I just can't seem to get enough sleep.

The baby is now the size of a bb pellet/apple seed. I'm still staying pretty bloated so I'm already wearing full clothes to hide my bloat bump until we make our announcement. We are taking our announcement pictures on this Sunday, and will make our announcement on April 13 which is still 18 days away. My DH is running out of patience and is dying to tell everyone lol. My next update will be after my ultrasound on Wednesday! Wish me luck:)

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping you’d update! I’m so glad to hear all is going well still...the fatigue is brutal. But I always found comfort in it. If you’re tired, it means your body is working hard on making that baby! All other symptoms can come and go, but I was always comforted to be exhausted (does that even make sense?)!

    Can’t wait for your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete