Friday, March 16, 2018

FET #1 - 7dp5dt (Last update before beta day)

Today marks one week since I did my transfer. I can't believe I've already been getting positives since Monday. I've run out of FRERs, so yesterday was my last one and the test line was as dark as the control line which makes me feel pretty good. I know we're not out of the woods though and I'm so anxious for my first beta results on Monday. They usually call around lunch time so I'll make a post on Monday with my results.

3 weeks and 5 days pregnant today!

Symptoms:

- fatigued
- heartburn
- all day nausea
- cramping
- hot flashes

*Most of these are probably from the medicines I'm on. I'm still currently taking my Prenatal Vitamins, Prednisone (2x daily), Baby Aspirin (1x daily), LDN (1x daily), Estrace (3x daily), Prometrium (2x daily), and PIO shots (1x daily).

No comments:

Post a Comment