Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Weather Watch - Winter Storm Quinn

We are scheduled to fly out on Thursday night at 7:05pm. As of right now, Albany is supposed to get about a foot of snow on Wednesday. I'm just really hoping that the weather does not affect our flights any on Thursday. I'll be so devastated if I have to cancel this cycle.

I'm starting to feel pretty good about this cycle. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it's a frozen cycle and I'm transferring two perfect quality blastocysts this time. I've also added in intralipids to my protocol and I'm going to take a few more precautions during the two week wait. I'm already so ready to start testing. I plan on trying to wait until 5dp5dt which is a week from tomorrow. Please stick babies... I want you both so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment