Wednesday, March 14, 2018

First Pregnancy Symptoms?

Today is the first day I've sort of felt pregnant. Last night I went to bed at 8:30pm because I was just so exhausted. I woke up at midnight with the worst heartburn ever and I never get heartburn. On a side note, it was cool having to google what I could take for it since I'm pregnant. It was about an hour before the medicine kicked in and I was able to sleep. But besides that hour, I slept from 8:30pm to 8am. But even after all that, I'm still so tired/fatigued today. It's just not normal. I also woke up feeling pretty nauseas today, but that might be from my new prenatal vitamins.

I did another test today and the line was even darker! It's getting close to matching the control line now. I only have one more FRER left and one digital left. I plan on holding the digital until beta day which is Monday. I'll probably buy another FRER for Monday too.

My mother-in-law has already started buying baby stuff, and my mom has already bought me a couple maternity dresses. My husband finished painting the trim in the nursery last night and we put the few things we've already bought for the baby in there. We're all getting so excited... 5 days until beta and approximately 14 days until my first ultrasound!! (I really think its twins. We'll see!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! The fatigue is always my first symptom. ALWAYS. It’s so unreal how one person can be SOOO tired! Eek! How exciting!
    For the heartburn, you’ll become best friends with Tums. I buy them in BULK during my pregnancies! Lol And for gas (don’t worry, it’ll come lol), I also always have Gas-X in my cupboard. I’d stock up on those! Both are pregnancy approved 😃
    Also, to help the nausea, you can take your prenatal right before bed. That way, it lessens any negative side effects. Give that a try! 😃

    I’m SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete